Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Location: Coral Springs, FL 33065
Employee Type: Full Time
Industry: Airline - Aviation Warehouse
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Quality Control / Export Manager
Experience: 5 year minimum in managing an aviation Quality Control
Relocation Covered: No
Post Date: 1/11/18
Reports to: President, Managing Member
Ref ID: QC Manager / Export Manager
- Responsible for ISO Accreditation
- Responsible to audit and ensure ISO Compliance
- Responsible for ISO training
- Participate in tear downs and eventually co-manage with Operations VP
- Inspect all parts on sales and repair orders. Ensuring that the parts are as identified. Ensuring the proper paper work is complete and accurate. Ensuring the parts are free from damage.
- Monitor, approve/reject repair station self-audits.
- Responsible to complete customers questionnaires.
- Responsible to scrap parts, create and sign scrap reports.
- Monitor RMA's.
- Responsible for trace, originate trace for new inventories. Answer questions regarding trace.
- Research ECCN and Schedule B's for units.
- Complying with all export laws. Run export on all customers and vendors. Verify and upload export letters.
- Identifies quality problems and recommends solutions.
- Participate in AOG duty when assigned.
- Ensure that RASG meets all requirements listed on the TAC-2000 Quality Assurance Standard and FAA Advisory Circular 00-56B.
- Responsible to obtain, maintain and ensure RASG meets all requirements listed on the ISO AS9120B Standard.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Approve vendor export letter
- Run export screenings on customers and vendors
- Approve complete trace
- Approve trace for new purchase orders prepaid
- Approve trace for new purchase orders Intl
- Approve repair station self-audits
- Scrap parts, create and sign scrap reports
- Change part location, condition and part number
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Quality control analysis
- Active listening
- Complex problem solving
- Judgment and decision making
- Operation monitoring
- Detail oriented
- Able to lift over 50lbs
· Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work related training
· 5 years of managing in aerospace Quality Control industry
· 5 years of aviation experience required
· Export compliance knowledge a plus
· ISO experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E./M/F/D/V
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Quality Control Export Manager job at Regional Airline Support Group
Apply for this Quality Control Export Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 94,028 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 94,028
aviation jobs available. 88,960 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.