- Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
- Job ID
Systems job at Rentokil in Shrewsbury MA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Unmanned Aerial Systems Drone Pilot
Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
VDCI is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the worlds leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing distribution retail food service and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Unmanned Aerial Systems Pilots do?
- Act as primary contact between VDCI and the customer
- Assist the Visual Observer or Mission Payload Operator with loading of pesticides when required
- Inform the Chief Pilot or Drone Coordinator of any equipment malfunctions or equipment failures
- Provide adequate flight planning and ATC coordination as necessary
- Safely operate a drone weighing up to 80 pounds in accordance with local and federal regulations
- Must be comfortable working from an extended lift 30-45 feet above ground
- Be responsive to the requests of the visual observer in order to accomplish the deployment.
- Be responsible for documentation of each mission mission training and updating of flight books as needed
- Attend and participate in all meetings and seminars when required
- Must maintain all Federal State and local licenses and permits
- General understanding of all applicable Federal State and Local regulations (i.e. DOT EPA OSHA FAA)
- Maintain a clean organized workplace vehicles and trailer and report safety hazards to the contract supervisor immediately
- Obey all traffic laws
- Fully support enforce promote and implement the company s safety policies and programs
- React to change promptly and effectively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
What do you need?
- High School Diploma - Required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate and a minimum of 2 years of experience flying a drone
- Communicate effectively in English in both written and verbal forms
- Ability to obtain and maintain mandatory licenses/certificates as required by federal state and local regulations
- Must obtain state pesticide applicator licensing for all categories as required
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and some weekends as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver s license and motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below youll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training and Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits and Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical Dental Vision and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services will preparation discounts to health clubs and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings and Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings including cellular/mobile service health clubs and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days and sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration regardless of race gender sexual orientation religion ethnicity national origin veteran status or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- Revised November 2009
- Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Rentokil Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.