Senior Aircraft Mechanic Urgent
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Senior Aircraft Mechanic job at Rockwell Automation in Milwaukee WI
Description, duties, responsibilities
Flight Department Senior Aircraft Technician manages the service, repair, and overall maintenance of company owned aircrafts to ensure they are maintained to the highest levels of safety and compliant with FAA regulations. Responsibilities included day-to-day line maintenance, inspections, testing & troubleshooting and preventative maintenance. Aircraft towing in and out of the hangar are required along with aircraft refueling. Occasional travel with the aircraft is required on international trips and for oversight of away from home base maintenance events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works within Rockwell Automation Flight Operations to maintain a culture of safety with efficient procedures that support customer service.
- Supervise and perform inspections, maintenance and repair of Company aircraft in accordance with manufactures approved procedures, applicable Code of Federal Regulations, and company procedures.
- Procure and maintain a personal set of tools to accomplish aircraft maintenance tasks.
- Perform preflight/postflight inspections and resolve discrepancies discovered during those inspections.
- Review with flight crewmembers discrepancies and perform troubleshooting to resolve maintenance matters.
- Complete maintenance work cards in a timely manner.
- Accountable for spare parts and supplies. Purchase orders, receiving documents and inventory records must be prepared and maintained in accordance with company procedures and FAA requirements.
- Maintain the hangar, shop and storage areas in a clean safe manner.
- Perform fueling and ground service operations.
- Perform maintenance and provide oversight away from base. Obtain and maintain passport to support international operations.
up to 1 year of technical school
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Current Airframe and Powerplant license.
6 years of aircraft maintenance experience, preferably on Challenger 605 or similar large cabin corporate jets.
Valid automobile drivers license.
Valid US Passport, or ability to get within 6 months of hire.
- IA (Inspector Authorization) License
2 years of Avionics experience, preferably with Collins Aerospace Proline 21.
Rockwell Automation Company Overview
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence. When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century. You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities. As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.