Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
This role will help drive the regional business development and sales efforts for IMS Cabin Solutions supporting the IMS Cabin Connectivity Strategy a key area of growth for the IMS Business. Also known as a Capture Manager the Sales Specialist is responsible for winning Cabin Connectivity business opportunities in line with the targets set by the Business. The primary function is to drive Key Opportunities in support of the Account Manager and /or Pursuit team. Key responsibilities:
• Proactively identify qualify and drive sales opportunities
• Develop the winning sales strategy and pricing approach for each opportunity
• Personally develop and lead opportunities through meetings presentations business networking and/or other business or social gatherings
• Oversee the opportunity pursuit through award unless a decision is made to no-bid
• Collaborate with other RC and IMS organizations to establish early pipeline identification reconciliation and determination of what business should be pursued and pursuit win strategies (including pricing strategies).
• Coordinate with the Regional I&SS Sales Team IMS CANS Sales Team B&P team finance team and the Cabin Connectivity Program Management Office (PMO).
• Will manage the transition from opportunity discovery through the proposal process to opportunity close Key result areas:
• Financial results against New Business & Revenue targets
• Manage internal process for B&P processes
• Identify the commercial & technical resources required to pursue a bid establishes any process & plans required and manages their execution. Eg. Capture plans & sign off
• Promote the Pricing Proposition & Win strategy
• Support proposal writing and input
• Collaborate with all internal stakeholders
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of Sales reporting in Salesforce for all regular and ad hoc sales reports & analysis Key Working Relationships: Rockwell Senior Management Business Unit Sales teams and Key Account Managers Customer Senior Level management Other Industry partners and suppliers Marketing Business Operations Technical Support functions
Minimum of 5 years successful sales management experience within IT or Aviation Industry preferably both. Proven track record of both direct and indirect sales (targeted) achievements within IT services. Can demonstrate successful leadership of a large and diverse opportunities Can engage at middle senior and c-level management structures. Relevant understanding of Cabin Connectivity Market Satcom providers and Aircraft Communications. Sound financial skills and commercial awareness possibly with P&L experience. Proven negotiation skills across multiple services and functions. Presentation & communication skills. Previous working experience of the Travel and Airline industries. Ability to function effectively in an international environment. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS Degree standard or significant working experience and demonstrable track record Professionally qualified PERSONAL SKILLS Good self motivation and ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team. Ability to respond and work well under pressure and change. Leadership and coaching. Strong relationship management skills. Articulate and effective communicator.
Please sign in to apply for this job.