Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Sales Account Manager Aviation Solutions
Rockwell Collins is the global industry leader delivering flexible highly reliable cost effective aviation solution to evolve and adapt technology that optimizes and expands customer capabilities. The Commercial Aviation and Network Services team are looking for a Sales & Account Manager to support the EMEA Team. This position could be based in Spain or the UK. The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for selling account management and development of the strategic account plans in his assigned region. The focus will be on new revenue as well as maintaining existing revenue. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Building strategic relationships within accounts in EMEA region and maximise development and growth opportunities
• Achieve and expand new and existing revenue and customer loyalty through Account Management
• Monitoring the commercial performance of accounts within a portfolio.
• Identify and develop additional sales potential and lead strategic account development plans thereby maximising development and growth opportunities.
• Seek new business opportunities within new and existing accounts
• Be primarily responsible for ensuring the proper disposition of technical logistical and operational customer requests and day-to-day business is conducted within the guidelines of established contracts policies and procedures.
• Additional responsibilities will include scheduling and attending regular customer meetings; generating and communicating monthly statistical and operational reports; monitoring financials and implementing any corrective action as appropriate; managing contractual and billing issues related to third party maintenance
•Represent Commercial Aviation and Network Services group at conferences and tradeshows.
Essential: Proven account management and sales experience at senior management level within the Airline or Aviation Industry. Presentation & communication skills. Takes a proactive approach to identifying new business opportunities Experience in building and executing Account Plans Previous working experience of the Travel and Airline industries. Ability to function effectively in an international environment. A clear understanding of key performance indicators both financial and otherwise Proven ability to report against these indicators Experience and proven ability of representing a company to all customers suppliers and control authorities. Desirable: Relevant understanding of IT environments & Rockwell Collins ARINC Product Portfolio Proven sales business development or related industry experience. Language skills at business level other than English
Sales Account Manager Aviation Solutions job at Rockwell Collins
Apply for this Sales Account Manager Aviation Solutions position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!