Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Rockwell Collins Information Management Services (IMS) is currently searching for an Account Manager to join our Account Management Team and will be responsible for our Middle East Key Accounts to support our Global Airports Division. The Account Manager will be responsible for;
• Managing Accounts focused on maintaining customer satisfaction leading to the retention and development of services to existing customers.
• Single Point of contact for our Middle East customer queries.
• Day-to-day relationship with each of our Middle East customers.
• Coordinating disposition of technical logistical and operational customer requests.
• Ensuring that day to day business is conducted within the guidelines of established contracts company policies and procedures including ISO 9001.
• Monitoring of system performance and management of service delivery to meet and exceed contracted SLAs including preparation of service delivery plans as required.
• Coordination of change management and outage notification processes.
• Pricing and preparation of proposals for new requirements and contract.
• Managing contract extensions.
• Raise necessary engineering tasks through the appropriate agreed procedures.
• Oversee project management of small implementations.
• Attending customer meetings and ensuring accurate minutes are taken and distributed.
• Creating revenue growth within our Airport Solutions portfolio.
• Preparing Account Development plans for the region and reporting against progress in regular updates to the Head of the Account Management team (EMEA)
• Managing and growing your own personally assigned Accounts.
• Reporting on progress towards achieving sales goals.
• Contributing to the preparation of budgets.
• Attending regular sales/business unit meetings as appropriate.
• Deliver successful projects exceeding customer expectations.
• Preparing cost estimates and proposals for follow-on work.
• Ensure opportunity pipeline and sales forecasts are accurate and up to date in Salesforce. The successful candidate will possess;
• Strong understanding of the marketplace and knowledge of company services/products.
• Excellent customer oriented attitude.
• Strong organisational communication (written and verbal) and administrative skills.
• Ability to prioritise and manage a high degree of multi-tasking in a fast-moving often stressful environment.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel Word Outlook PowerPoint).
• Five years successful Account Management/ Support experience in an Airport/Airline operational environment.
• A clear understanding of passenger and airport operational systems.
• Experience of Incident and problem management.
• Proven track record of major sales and account development success in a relevant industry.
• Strong understanding of financials and contract negotiation skills.
• Must be a self-starter with ability to manage day-to-day issues autonomously. Amount of Travel Required for Position - 50%
Other Qualifications Preferred Experience
• Significant experience in Account Management and Sales of IT solutions in the Aviation Industry.
• A clear understanding of key performance indicators both financial and otherwise.
• Proven experience in representing a company to all customers suppliers control authorities and other parties as needed.
• Related experience as an Account Manager/ Sales ideally within the Aviation Industry.
• Previous experience in executing win strategies across the business via competitive tenders/request for proposals.
• Leading and collaborating across multi-cultural teams.
• Strong acumen in industry standards/trends.
• Good understanding of competitive business models of and their strengths and weaknesses. Ability to:
• identify and qualify account development opportunities.
• negotiate and close sales opportunities.
• lead the development and delivery of proposals.
• manage relationships and grow the business at large revenue producing accounts.
• sell specific Rockwell Collins products or service.
• deliver to aggressive deadlines. Education/Certification
• Proven related experience; identified skills and experience. Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race gender sexual orientation gender identity disability protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Please sign in to apply for this job.