Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
George TownSouth Town
Want to work with some of the most talented dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships commitment innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as a 2016 Americas Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine? Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world. Rockwell Collins Information Management Services (IMS) is currently searching for a Site Manager to join our team in Grand Cayman. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career while helping create and deliver communications integration and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. The Site Manager will manage a medium sized staff of IT maintenance personnel in a manner that creates a proactive team and highly customer-focused environment. The Site Manager will maintain a professional and efficient level of service in a fast-paced environment in order to prevent any disruption in airline operations or passenger services. Additionally will oversee the operations of all systems and ensure that they are operational 18x7x365.
• Review technical and customer support specifications and provide recommendations on best value to meet customer requirements.
• Maintain regular progress communication with the customer and take any remedial action for deficiencies.
• Serve as customer liaison with a variety of airline and airport authority customers assuring continual compliance and reporting of service level performance and ensuring customer corporate or local procedures/expectations are in compliance.
• Assisting with on-site employee relations including but not limited to hiring performance management disciplining promoting and dismissal.
• Develop on site policy and procedures
• Responsible for scheduling on-site staff 24x7x365
• Provides on-site representation for joint union-management proceedings
• Interface with senior management to communicate status of projects.
• Provide continued growth mentoring and career track for staff using Performance Management Planning.
• Promote continual quality improvements and support development of quality control programs.
• Eight years work experience in IT Project or Program management configuration maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows workstations servers WAN/LAN networks etc Bachelors degree; or an equivalent combination of experience education and training which provides the desired knowledge skills and abilities.
• Proven ability to gather appropriate information and provide direction to staff in handling critical flight operations dependent outage situations.
• Effective communication (written oral and presentation skills) negotiation interpersonal organizational and personnel management
• Experience in communicating with all levels of line management to include executive team. Education:
• Bachelors degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience; identified skills and experience. Reports to Director - Americas ARINC Managed Services At Rockwell Collins we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through training networking and mentoring. And thats just for starters. Some of the benefits we offer include: Medical dental and vision insurance 3 weeks of paid leave for newly hired employees (4 weeks for newly hired Directors and above) A generous 401(k) plan An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance Tuition reimbursement And more Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure! Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race gender sexual orientation gender identity disability protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Please sign in to apply for this job.