Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Ho Chi Minh CityHo Chi Minh
Rockwell Collins is a leader in aviation and high-integrity solutions for commercial and military customers around the world. Every day we help pilots safely and reliably navigate to the far corners of the earth; keep warfighters aware and informed in battle; deliver millions of messages for airlines and airports; and help passengers stay connected and comfortable throughout their journey. As experts in flight deck avionics cabin electronics cabin interiors information management mission communications and simulation and training we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products and services that can transform our customers futures. With 30000 employees working around the globe and a network of operations spanning 150 countries Rockwell Collins is positioned to meet customers needs with innovative and reliable products and systems and by delivering superior customer value service and support. To find out more please visit www.rockwellcollins.com. We are currently hiring a Program Manager Vietnam to join our Information Management Services division (formerly known as ARINC) in Vietnam. This position can either be based in Hanoi or Ho Chin Minh City (HCMC). Employing some of the most talented dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career while helping create and deliver communications integration and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Its an exciting time to become a part of our team! Job Responsibilities
• Supervisory function for a group of 8 direct staff spreading across Hanoi and HCMC who are performing core system support on roster basis
• Responsible for Vietnam operations which includes daily business activities to service escalations from customers
• Manage project implementation of new projects renewal and add-ons
• Manage project financials by estimate at completion
• Manage customer relationship
• Drive business growth in Vietnam as well as retaining of existing customers Job Requirements
• Bachelors Degree in IT or Business Management
• 8 years of relevant experience in technical project customer and people management function
• 25-50% travel
• Based out of Hanoi (a must on Technical knowledge) or HCMC airport (Customer Focus)
• Experience in the Aviation industry specifically Airlines
FOR LINE USE ONLY Eight or more years technical experience. One or more years project management experience.
Please sign in to apply for this job.