Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Solution Designer / Technical Pre sales Manager
Rockwell Collins ARINC Airports has revolutionized the way airports airlines and travel operators move passengers and baggage to their destinations. We offer unparalleled expertise in shared systems and networking-integrating the entire airport enterprise for check-in and boarding baggage handling passenger self-service check-in and other important functions. As the benchmark for common-use passenger technologies we help airports reduce costs improve service and strengthen security. Based out of either our Dubai or London (Gatwick) offices the technical pre-sales manager will have responsibility for customers across the entire Europe Middle East and Africa region and as such a significant amount of travel (50%) will be required. The technical pre-sales manager supports sales productivity by providing technical input throughout the sales cycle. The position works closely with both the technical pre-sales director the sales managers and prospective & existing customers to ensure that all proposed solutions are technically sound and meet the customer requirements as fully as possible. Internally the role involves close collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders including product development systems deployment project management product management and the sales and account management teams. Externally the role requires engaging with both existing and potential customers at both a hands-on technical and operational level and a senior management level. This engagement consists of both discussions/workshops and formal presentations; as such the successful candidate will have good interpersonal skills and good presentation skills. The role will be responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota together with the Sales team. Responsibilities:
• Answer customer requirements documents together with the Sales manager.
• Participate in conferences shows exhibitions when appropriate and requested.
• Participate in the qualification of opportunities.
• Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements assess customers met and unmet needs and recommends optimum solutions ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
• Participate in (and lead) formal presentations to customers
• Follow and share market technological needs and evolution with Sales team.
• Proven experience in customer-facing activities in a business to business environment
• A technical solution expertise in a comparable presales/project manager role.
• Very good understanding of complex Information Technology systems.
• Experience working in the Air Transportation Industry is desirable
• Knowledge in PC Office tools Microsoft environment knowledge.
• Language skills (other European language / Arabic) would be advantageous but not essential.
Solution Designer Technical Pre sales Manager job at Rockwell Collins
Apply for this Solution Designer / Technical Pre sales Manager position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!