Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Master Agent Field Support
•/B/E Aerospace a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc. is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions./
•As a leader in the aerospace industry we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now including a
•Master Agent - Field Support
• in our
•Burns Aerospace Europe SARL
• business located in
•The Master Agent - Field Support leads and coordinates technical support activities including aircraft product rework installation support supplier modification changes/ upgrades etc. Ensures procedures are followed records are kept to dates and systems are maintained. Leads and Schedules personnel responding to normal and critical situations. Maintains communication with Team Leaders Operations Manager facility specialists in resolving technical problems and/or bringing problems to the design department’s attention.
• ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs all or a combination of the following:Provide work leadership to lower level field support staff.Troubleshoots and diagnoses system/equipment interface problems during installations.Performs preventive maintenance modifications and field changes to installed equipment as necessary.Conducts startup cut-over and check-out activities on newly installed systems.Prepares operations and malfunction reports and associated documentation.Performs modification and field change to installed equipment.Assists engineering in determining and solving equipment design problems evaluating product performance and conducting field trials.Provides support in the conduct and performance of equipment/system acceptance testing following installation.Participate in customer meetings that review quality and product performance metrics. Analyze data and report this data w/ trends as appropriate.
• SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
•Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable procedures. Responsibilities include managing on-wing maintenance training planning reporting product performance addressing customer complaints and resolving problems.
• SUPERVISION RECEIVED
•Establishes operational objectives and assignments by Team Leaders and Operations Manager.
• JOB COMPLEXITY
•Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods techniques and evaluationcriteria for obtaining results. Ensures schedules and performance requirements are met.
•To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
•Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.Six-plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• LANGUAGE SKILLS
•Ability to read write and understand French and English language. Analyze and interpret general professional journals technical procedures and/or governmental regulations.
• REASONING ABILITY
•Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral diagram or schedule form.
• CERTIFICATES LICENSES REGISTRATIONS
• Airframe License or equivalent preferred.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions..
Master Agent Field Support job at Rockwell Collins
Apply for this Master Agent Field Support position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!