Operations Team Leader Featured
- Bensenville, Illinois
- Job ID
Operations Team Leader job at SFEXPRESS CO in Bensenville IL
Description, duties, responsibilities
S.F. Express Co. was established in the early 1990 s and pioneered express deliveries across the China-HK border. Over the past 20 years we ve earned a well-deserved reputation for highly reliable and efficient express service in Greater China. Nowadays SF s coverage in Greater China is second to none within the express industry. This geographic landscape will be further enhanced by our commitment to continue investing and expanding in more lucrative international markets.
We are currently seeking anOperations Team Leader to support warehouse operations based in Bensenville ORD.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support operations at service station in meeting companys policies and standards
- Work continuously with TSA DOT and OSHA to maintain updated compliance and regulatory standards
- Act as a liaison for subcontractors
- Deal with various governmental agencies; obtain local and federal security clearance and maintain them on a yearly basis
- Coordinates customers shipment movement to final destination which includes assuring that documentation relating to rates routing and movement for shipments (inbound/outbound) is completed efficiently and entered into on-line company database
- Facilitates daily contacts with airlines agents and connecting carriers for rates space availability service information and records to expedite the handling of shipments
- Arranges for delivery of freight shipments to consignee/agent
- Updates system daily with shipment status information for maximum accuracy
- For import/exports verifies that paperwork is complete and thorough for customs clearance
- Assist Operations Manager/Supervisor to arrange team working schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned
- H. S. diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years prior related office and customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education training and experience.
- Familiar with data entry or MS Office (Outlook Excel Word etc.)
- In depth knowledge of TSA/OSHA/DOT and other government agencies
- Familiarity with local geographical area is essential
- Good knowledge of import/export documentation is required
- Basic knowledge of hazardous material and aircraft capacity helpful
- Experience in dispatch operation (pick-up/delivery) is helpful
- Bilingual in English/ Mandarin is a plus
SFEXPRESS CO Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.