Part Time Ramp Agent Hot
- Burlingame, California
- Job ID
Part Time Ramp Agent job at SFO in Burlingame CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
GAT Airline Ground Support is seeking highly-motivated team members to join our fast-growing company.
Join GAT to begin an exciting new career in the aviation industry.
Enjoy awesome flight benefits. You are just one step away from beginning your new career. Dont miss this great opportunity.
GAT Airline Ground Support is seeking dynamic capable and dependable individuals to join our team of aviation professionals.
GAT offers a wide range of benefits.
Jobs PerksFlight Benefits (JetBlue) for employer and partner
- Paid Parking (Lot D)
- Entertainment discounts and special offers to top attractions through Tickets at Work
Agents load and unload customer bags operate ground service equipment coordinate the servicing of arriving and departing aircraft prepare aircraft cabins for departure assist with ramp services including waste disposal and re-servicing of aircraft.
Ramp Agents also assist customers and comply with any ad-hoc requests as needed.
Individuals must be comfortable serving customers and proficient in using computers.
Ramp Agents must be capable of working in stressful situations under rigid time constraints and in the outdoors under various weather-related and noise conditions.
Must be able to work all shifts assigned and overtime
- Valid Drivers License
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- At least 18 years old
- Successfully complete training
- Capable of lifting 70 lbs
- Be physically fit
- Able to pass a 10-year background check and obtain a Customs Seal
- To learn about SFOs Background and Badging process please click here.
SFO Badged are eligible for a BART discount and childcare tuition assistance with Palcare.
All SFO workers are eligible for incentives such as:
- BART Discount Card: Save $9.10 on your roundtrip BART commute
- Citizenship Workshops: Save $700 on your citizenship application cost.
- Save on childcare costs. Access a subsidized childcare program for SFO employees with tuition offered at 75 80% of market rate cost.
SFO Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.