Aircraft Composite Technicians Featured
- Oscoda, Michigan
- Job ID
Aircraft Composite Technicians job at STS Technical Services in Oscoda MI
Description, duties, responsibilities
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Composites Technicians in Oscoda Michigan.
Duties and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience performing composites repairs required.
- MRO experience is HIGHLY preferred
- A Certificate is preferred but not required
- Performs composite repairs related to molds wet and prepreg layup repair of existing structures pertaining to Honeycomb.
- Carbon Kevlar and Fiberglass construction.
- Ability to perform hot and or cold bond repairs per the Aircraft SRM.
- EAS and other approved documentation with direct supervision.
- Identify damaged components by visual or tapping method with direct supervision.
- Ability to learn proper repair technique and materials required.
- Ability to learn proper techniques to sand trim.
- Prime and fit repairs to parts.
- Ability to follow instructions for repair sequences and completing necessary forms.
- Ability to understand and observe all safety procedures and maintain a clean work environment
- Cleans and removes any foreign objects generated during the course of effecting repairs.
- Complies with all safety procedures at all times.
- Document all work accomplished on a daily basis.
- Performs such other tasks as may be reasonably assigned by her his supervisor.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that???s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace manufacturing defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly call 1-800-###-####.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer. #ZR
2-3 years of experience performing aircraft composites repairs is required.
STS Technical Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.