Aircraft Line Maintenance Mechanics Hot
- Mesa, Arizona
- Job ID
Aircraft Line Maintenance Mechanics job at STS Technical Services in Mesa AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Line Maintenance Mechanics in Mesa Arizona.
- Maintenance Technicians are FAA certified Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) who perform direct maintenance in accordance with Airlines Continuous Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP).
- Technicians working on aircraft components or related parts of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with airlines policies and procedures manufacturer s manuals and FAA requirements.
- Overhaul maintenance and repair of airframe components power plants aircraft communication navigation equipment and associated components in accordance with airlines manuals manufacturer s manuals bulletins and orders.
- Ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with Airlines policy.
- The Technician in performing his or her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective worn or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
- Proper execution of an Airworthiness Release.
- Responsible to sign for the accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records.
- A Technician when qualified may be required to perform the duties of Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job classification as described in the manual.
- Responsible to keep the work area in a clean safe and orderly manner.
- Will be assigned to such housekeeping duties as policing his or her work and/or repair area as well as maintenance of company property.
- Process all necessary paperwork as mandated by regulation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Combination of Education and Experience will be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Airframe and Powerplant Certification (A&P)
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in aircraft maintenance for Part 121 environments.
- Previous A320 experience
- A320 Gen Fam (verifiable)
- Must have a valid Driver s License and clean driving record
- Sponsorship is not available for this role
- Effective Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Outlook email.
- The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
- Mechanic While performing the duties of this job the Team Member is regularly required to stand sit talk hear see reach stoop kneel climb and use hands and fingers to operate various tools (i.e. drills ladders welding chemicals etc.).
- May be required to lift push pull or carry up to 300 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation.
- Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to extreme noise (i.e. airport with planes vehicles and other machinery) temperature wind and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- Ability to wear personal protective gear. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace manufacturing defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly call 1-800-###-####.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Valid Airframe and Powerplant Certification (A&P)
STS Technical Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.