Aircraft Fleet Technical Specialists Featured
- Florence, Kentucky
- Job ID
Aircraft Fleet Technical Specialists job at STS Technical Services in Florence KY
Description, duties, responsibilities
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Fleet Technical Specialists in Florence Kentucky.
Oversee all aspects of a fleet related to prevention protection and recovery and ensure the fleet is operated efficiently as compared to industry. Responsibilities include overall reliability maintenance tooling and materials availability ensuring the best interest of the fleet is managed. Tracking and follow up on all projects specific to assigned fleets.
Duties and Responsibilities: :
- Facilitates the safe and efficient maintenance of the Fleet in accordance with company policies procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates fleet maintenance requirements with Engineering MCC Workload Planning Materials Quality Control and A/C Planning Departments as needed.
- Helps coordinate resources and technical support as necessary in cases of major mechanical problems or AOG situations.
- Improve efficiency and reliability by identifying recurring problems training opportunities and recommending changes in procedures.
- Coordinates with Engineering on the overall reliability plan for their fleet.
- Coordinate with MCC and line stations on out of service/AOG recovery. Be a key point of contact for out of service events for their fleet.
- Aircraft coverage for up to three days out
- Responsible for implementation and provide project coordination as necessary.
- Continuous improvement of Maintenance Programs ensuring we close the loop on issues.
- Monitors mechanical problems Aircraft and Powerplant performance and Repeat Item Program.
- Coordinates with Tech Support on corrective action plans for fleet mechanical problems and deferred maintenance items.
- Maintains liaison with Ground Operations and Flight Operations to ensure safe and dependable operations of the Fleet.
- Performs duties and responsibilities at field locations away from home base as assigned. Travels on or to company aircraft as assigned to support fleet maintenance operations around the world.
- Be familiar with the use of all technical manuals Federal Regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Advise in the oversight of the day to day operation of fleet aircraft to help ensure dispatch reliability is met or exceeded.
- Coordinate with Materials Department to help ensure adequate spares and tooling are available to perform maintenance.
- Advise Maintenance Control on line maintenance activity.
- Coordinate with Engineering in an effort to determine and maintain an effective maintenance program.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Planning any additional work requirements that may arise.
- Coordinate with the Flight Operations on any issues they may have regarding the aircraft or supporting programs.
- Coordinate with the Training Department on any specialized training requirements that may be identified.
- In conjunction with Engineering and Procurement coordinate with manufactures and vendors on improving products to ensure reliability standards are met.
- Manage DDPG (MEL) Program for the Technical Operations Department. Works with Flight Operations to ensure maintenance procedures in DDPG encompass all requirements for deferring items safely and efficiently.
- Facilitates regional fleet conference calls with line maintenance and maintenance control to review current fleet status and open action items.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Must hold a current and valid FAA Mechanic Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
- Must maintain Atlas Air qualification and authorization for Airworthiness Release.
- Five Years??? recent experience on fleet aircraft (747 and/or 767 aircraft) with a high level of experience in aircraft systems.
- Previous project/fleet management experience preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that???s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace manufacturing defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly call 1-800-###-####.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer. #ZR
Must hold a current and valid FAA Mechanic Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
STS Technical Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.