Senior People Business Partner Hot
- Southlake, Texas
- Job ID
Senior People Business Partner job at Sabre Holdings Corporation in Southlake TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Req ID: 53341
Job Family: Human Resources
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake Texas USA Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Based in our HQ in Southlake TX you will be partnering with the People Business Partner Team across the region and globally as well. The Senior People Business partner (PBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with People priorities. The position serves as a consultant to the business on People strategy and plan. A successful PBP acts as an employee champion and change agent.
You will be commercially minded and will be able to add both strategic value and tactical support alongside building key relationships internally with the management team. You will partner with HR centres of excellence notably Talent Acquisition Talent and Culture and Total Rewards to implement best practices in the region and ensure seamless delivery of global processes.
The successful incumbent will be results driven commercially and capable of working strategically and tactically within a matrix environment. The role will support a fast moving and growing group of businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement the HR programs and projects across the region to support organizational goals
- Build strong and influential relationships across Sabre business units based on respect and trust
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on all HR matters embedding a performance-oriented culture and Sabre values
- Ensure that human resource practices are in compliance with local legal requirements
- Work with Talent Acquisition to identify key talent for the Business and work with the global team on talent management.
- Work with Regional and Global HR teams to give HR expertise advice on talent recruitment compensation grievances / complains and learning of the employees
- Work with the local management team to identify opportunities for productivity improvement via review of organizational structures streamlining of business processes continuous improvements and performance management
- Working with respective team to develop and implement the full range of the workforce succession planning and talent management strategies that will support the delivery of the business requirements
- Anticipate issues and problems and guide the Business in responding to these issues or problems as and when required to do so
- Acts as a member of the Business team representing Human Resources in a professional and consultative manner
- Review and analyze business and HR metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend improvements
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years to Maximum 8 years of HR experience particularly proven experience working and influencing business stakeholders / senior management
- Experience in technology airline or travel industries are preferred
- Good local labor law knowledge
- Ability to work within a matrix organization supporting global HR initiatives across the region
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization
- Strong business and HR acumen including strong problem-solving skills critical thinking and influencing skills
- Skilled communicator with a strong ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Strong project management organizational planning and time management skills
- Well-organized with attention to detail and ability to manage change within a complex matrixed organization
- Collaborative approach a winning attitude and passion
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft office mainly PowerPoint Excel.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabres Compliance Office at ...@sabre.com.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities females veterans and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Sabre Holdings Corporation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.