Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All SafeTech Jobs
Salary Annual: USD
Reporting to the SK AeroSafety Americas CEO you will operationally lead Safetech during a period of significant change, modernization and growth; the objectives being to
- Standardize processes in line with industry, group and regulatory standards;
- Increase efficiency and productivity by leading the engineering and customer services teams with your drive, passion for excellence and experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams;
- Lead on capability expansion in line with new business and customers of Safetech and the Group;
- Lead on increasing the Safetech profile and reputation within the global Aerospace industry.
- Provide leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the CEO with the development of short and long term plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans;
- Assist the CEO in the preparation of monthly budget reports as well as the weekly progress reports summarizing financials and KPIs;
- Analyse/report on documents and data as needed to assist the organization in determining and meeting its long and short term operational goals.
The Group operation covers 6 facilities across the USA and will require regular travel, with office base to be in our headquarters in Houston.
- A minimum of five year’s experience in business leadership, planning and operational oversight of multiple facilities.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in personnel leadership and management, including hiring, supervision and performance administration.
- Proven skills in growing margin, meeting and exceeding KP’s (TATs, NCs and warranties) and enhancing customer loyalty.
- Experience of implementing performance improvement solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of staff over several locations within the USA or internationally.
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment, software and ERP system (preferably Quantum).
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Ideally a minimum of three years of experience in an operations manager position within the aerospace business sector.
- Engineering degree or equivalent relevant qualification.
Excellent compensation package available
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
VP Operations job at SafeTech
Apply for this VP Operations position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.