Cfm Fal Support Manager Airbus Hot
- Mobile, Alabama
- Job ID
Cfm Fal Support Manager Airbus job at Safran in Mobile AL
Description, duties, responsibilities
In the frame of the CFM FAL (Final Assembly Line) support at Airbus for LEAP-1A and CFM56-5B programs the role of the Mobile CFM FAL Support manger is to support Airbus for CFM engine related topics between the engine delivery from CFM to the aircraft delivery to the airline (up to the transfer of title). The main tasks are summarized below:
CFM focal point for Airbus in Mobile (and associated suppliers : Safran Nacelles)
- Manage the human and material resources for the support team in Mobile (4 Safran people)
- Distribute the various tasks to be realized and defines the priorities within the team
- Organize the technical support in case of major event in direct coordination with KMFA manager and CFM Program.
- Guarantee the respect of the Quality requirements in close collaboration with the quality representative for the interventions performed by the CFM team (habilitation skills tools calibration) or for the engine findings assessment. Team focal point in case of Quality audit.
- Guarantee the respect with the local labor law and the SSE regulations. He is in charge of the Airbus prevention plan application.
- Lead the daily meeting of information and coordination.
- Build and manages the budget. Manage the contract with sub-contracted Safran Company that provides local resources.
- Ensure that the parts and tooling required to support Airbus are available and that the store is correctly managed with regular inventories.
- Is responsible for the team performance in term of Quality of the interventions On-Time delivery of the documentation spare parts availability and customer satisfaction
Report to the Airbus FAL Support Manager KMFA.
- Assure Airframer Support Engineer tasks for the team (no dedicated ASE within the team)
Airframer Support Engineer tasks
Supervise the troubleshooting and help the Technicians to decide the solution to be implemented to deliver a product in compliance with production criteria
- Is the technical referent of the team
- Assure the interface between the aircraft manufacturer and airlines customers during the explanations / technical and commercial negotiations
Safran is an international high-technology group operating in the aviation (propulsion equipment and interiors) defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer more sustainable world where air transport is more environmentally friendly comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence with 81000 employees and holds alone or in partnership world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.