Data Entry Shipping and Receiving Featured
- Chandler, Arizona
- Hourly $15.00 - $17.00
- Job ID
Data Entry Shipping and Receiving job at San Tan Aviation in Chandler AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Data Entry Shipping and Receiving. Aeroxchange Software.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of this position and it not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities associated with the position.
- Coordinate the staging of shipments according to customer schedules.
- Arrange carriers for delivery of product to customer locations.
- Prepare shipping documentation in according with customer requirements, invoices, bills-of-lading, and packing lists.
- Maintain inventory areas for proper storage of material and stock rotation.
- Enter information into Software system as shipments occur and verify required EDI transactions
- Direct delivery of all material to proper storage area or department as designated.
- Load/Unload trucks as required.
- Receive all components and materials into our system.
- DOT / HAZMAT training
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Aeroxchange Software experience required
- High School Diploma and at least 1 year of aviation experience
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Previous shipping background preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
San Tan Aviation Company Overview
San Tan Aviation LLC is an Approved FAA Repair Station with both a Class 1 and Class 2 Accessory Rating with a Limited Airframe Rating. San Tan Aviation LLC is proud of its established reputation for exceptional quality, service and benchmark pricing. We implement a continuous on-the-job-training program and quality awareness while performing all repairs, overhaul and testing in-house. San Tan Aviation LLC is a quality-driven company with a highly skilled staff of repair technicians and management that continually strive for excellence in every respect. Our goal is helping customers lower aircraft maintenance costs with a high level of performance, competitive pricing, personalized service and turnaround that complements your schedule.