INTERNATIONAL PROCEDURES PILOT INSTRUCTOR Urgent
- Ft Collins, Colorado
- Daily $750.00
- Job ID
INTERNATIONAL PROCEDURES PILOT INSTRUCTOR job at Scott International Procedures in Ft Collins CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Scott International Procedures, LLC is hiring an International Procedures contract Instructor to augment our current cadre of instructors. We are looking for an individual with integrity, knowledge and a high level of experience in International Operations. This is a very rewarding contract position serving the greatest customers in the industry; ours. As a leader in the International Procedures training arena, all employees and contractors for Scott IPC uphold the highest standards in customer support and knowledge. Our instructors are second to none.
The contract position pays $750 per day of instructing, $250 per day of travel, $200 per day for professional development at selected conferences/events.
The position entails facilitating live instruction on the road at customer facilities or open classes as directed. You are not required to live near our HQ, only that you are able to access reasonable commercial airline services to fly to our c
The successful candidate will meet these prerequisites:
- Experience operating business aircraft internationally (All areas of the world)
- Airline experience will be considered
- Military experience will be considered
- Humble, courteous, and kind
- Wear the Scott IPC logo with pride
- Well-spoken and knowledgeable in all aspects of International Procedures
- Familiar with FAA Part 91 and FAA Part 135 operations
- Experience instructing others in a technically advanced curriculum
- Able to follow through on a commitment to a training class.
- It is possible that you will be asked to teach or travel 10 - 15 days/month.
- Ideal individual will be a pilot who no longer wishes to “fly the line,” is retired or otherwise wishes to remain active in the industry.
- Available to travel to North American destinations via commercial travel including Canada
- Current passport
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Have an in depth understanding of issues so as to be able to augment PowerPoint presentations with discussion.
Applicants should provide:
3 Professional References
Available to begin training within 1 month
Scott International Procedures Company Overview
Scott International Procedures ScottIPC has trained tens of thousands of pilots over the past 15 years. We have a Curriculum Advisory Board of our most experienced clients and partners in the community who are constantly sharing their international flight experiences and how they compare to the regulations/guidance and Best Practices. The training curriculum is updated and revised as needed to capture the most relevant and applicable procedures and contingencies. ScottIPC continues to be the first and only International Procedures training vendor with a dynamic International Cockpit Reference Handbook iPad app designed expressly to be an integral tool in the classroom and in the cockpit. Scott IPC is heavily involved with industry leaders and governing bodies in identifying changes and areas of concern. Scott IPC’s founders, together, have been a part of the aviation training community for many decades. The company encourages and fosters an environment of continued learning, betterment and increased service for its team to benefit the client base. Training Philosophy With a rapidly changing international environment, clients need "Best Practice" wisdom. Clients need to be confident that the information received in training is the very latest and most accurate available. Scott IPC makes a promise to their clients that it will provide this combination. We break down complex regulations to the real intended application and share that in all of our training courses. We are very committed to working with their clients on an ongoing basis outside of the classroom. Our training includes follow-on support and we are available to answer questions as the need arises after the training event, often fielding phone calls from multiple pilots throughout every day. The world of “International Flight Operations” is a resource-driven environment and Scott IPC focuses on equipping our clients with the ability to find anything anywhere to further their flight’s success.