Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Performs a variety of duties related to providing requested services to general aviation aircraft, crews and passengers.
• Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area.
• Provide lavatory and water service as requested.
• Fuel/de-ice aircraft as requested.
• Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
• Assist with customer service duties as required.
• Provide oil for aircraft as requested.
• Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo as needed.
• Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp, building and customer areas.
• Assist with wing-walking duties as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The following functions may be performed in variable weather and environmental conditions such as jet engine fumes, dust or jet engine noise. Must have ability to:
• Regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
• Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
• Drive vehicles in areas congested with aircraft, moving and stationary vehicles and equipment requiring the ability to identify and distinguish colors, judge distance and spatial relationships.
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers, clients, management and other employees.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Apply concepts of basic math to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
• Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds above the head.
• Wear uniform and insignia as prescribed by the Company.
• Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training. Must possess a valid state driver’s license. Must successfully complete the Company’s training programs.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.