Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Will perform troubleshooting, repair, and installation of aircraft engines and accessories in accordance with regulatory, customer, and company requirements by measuring, calculating, removing, testing and replacing aircraft equipment and parts. A&P Mechanics reconcile engineering drawings and system schematics to ensure proper repair and document and sign appropriate paperwork upon approval for aircraft to return to service.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 18 years old
• Possess and maintain valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
• Acceptable vision may be required for inspector status.
• Excellent customer relation skills required.
• Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of simple arithmetic.
• Possess and maintain valid state driver's license with driving record acceptable to Company policy Ability to perform service operations outside and in extreme temperatures and inclement weather.
• Requires frequent walking requires stretching, bending, and climbing. Excellent vision and hearing required to detect problems and conduct inspections.
• Requires dexterity to manipulate hand and power tools Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
•Dental & Vision Coverage
•401(k) with Match
•Paid Time Off
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.