Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
The MRO Sales Rep will be responsible for managing and growing a customer base and achieving sales growth expectations, and closing deals. The MRO Sales Rep has the responsibility for the continued development of sales programs, the collection and analysis of marketing and sale statistics, and to outline and implement sales and work with company marketing initiatives.
The primary emphasis for this position is to expand markets to achieve sales growth targets including new customer accounts while continuing to maintain existing accounts and customers.
Functions and responsibilities:
• Responsible for forecasting and achieving sales and gross margin targets in addition to outlining future sales growth and opportunities.
• Responsible for accurately reporting all information collected into Sales Force Dot Com.
• Represents the organization in a positive manner as the prime internal and external contact on matter if responsibility of sales and other duties deemed necessary.
• Responsible for achieving sales revenue and proper profit margins for the set region.
• Utilizes proper policy and deployment of sales initiatives to obtain sales goals.
• Accountable for decisions affecting the company in corporate wide sales and marketing activities
• Develops quote/bid packages, negotiate customer contracts
• Service and develop key accounts through regular meetings and reports
• Develops and delivers customer sales presentations to new and existing customers to explain the company’s products and services
• Attends sales and marketing meeting and training as required
• Completes sales reports including opportunities and key objectives of pipeline
• Works with management on sales strategies to trends and issues found during the sales process
• Keeps current on competitive products, pricing and industry business market trends
• Perform other duties as required
Four year college degree or 5-7 years of industry experience as sales role or leadership role
• A wide knowledge of the aerospace industry is required
• Proven track record of sales and or management of job maintaining margin and job performance
• Must be proficient in a CRM product, excel and other computer based programming
• Excellent communications skills in sales environment
• Business Acumen, mature business and financial ability
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please sign in to apply for this job.