Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring an elite Lead Line Service Technician at our BTR Facility in beautiful Baton Rouge, LA! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Lead Line Service Technician
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: Depending On Experience
Lead Line Service Technicians are responsible for leading and directing activities of Line Service Technicians engaged in providing requested services to general aviation aircraft, crew, and passengers. Delegate and assign duties to qualified personnel, monitor progress, and assess results. Greet, park, tow, move, and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area. Provide lavatory and water service as requested. Fuel/de-ice aircraft as requested. Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required. Assist with customer service duties as required. Provide oil and oxygen service for aircraft as requested. Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo as needed. Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp, building, and customer areas. Assist with wing-walking duties as required. Assist Supervisor with training new employees. May perform the same or similar functions as those assigned to the workgroup.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus six (6) months of related experience and/or training
- Regularly stand and walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Read, write, and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Drive vehicles in areas congested with aircraft, moving and stationary vehicles and equipment requiring the ability to identify and distinguish colors, judge distance, and spatial relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, clients, management, and other employees.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds above the head.
- Apply concepts of basic math to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Due to heavy interaction with our clients, candidates must possess strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills required.
- Must be tactful, courteous, and conscience of client needs.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions such as Snow, Sleet, Rain, and Hot/Cold Temperatures depending on geographical location.
- Must have a valid State-issued Driver's License.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "BTR". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.