Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Fuelers at our KOA Facility in beautiful Kailua Kona, Hawaii! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Status: Part-Time, up to 30 hours per week
Pay: Depending On Experience
Fuelers are responsible for fueling/de-icing aircraft as requested. Perform fueling and de-fueling operations in a safe and efficient manner. Responsible for accurate accounting of fuel transactions. Maintain equipment in a clean and functional condition. Ensure correct loading and balancing of fuel. Use fuel trucks, hydrant carts, and stationary carts to fuel aircraft. Perform other duties as assigned. Assist with general cleaning and cleaning of debris from ramp, building, and customer areas. Assist with wing-walking duties as required.
- Previously experience preferred
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid State-Issued Driver's License.
- Class B CDL License preferred but NOT requires.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "KOA". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.