Airline Mechanic Featured
- Camillus, New York
- Job ID
Airline Mechanic job at Signature Flight Support Corporation in Camillus NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Inspect and maintain ground support equipment used in operations.
- Troubleshoot repair and/or overhaul ground support equipment.
- Check and service ground support equipment with fuel water oil and hydraulic fluid.
- Diagnose problems using test equipment and applicable manuals.
- Completion of GSE paperwork as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regularly required to stand and walk.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance stoop kneel crouch or crawl; talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Read write and fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions short correspondence and memos.
- Write routine business correspondence.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers clients supervisor and employees.
- Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed by uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Add subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers common fractions and decimals.
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus one (1) year experience or; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess a valid state Drivers License.
- Prior GSE or heavy equipment experience preferred.
Primary Location:United States-New York-Syracuse-Syracuse Hancock International Airport - SYR
Job Category:Ground Service Equipment
Signature Flight Support Corporation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.