Airport Assistant Featured
- Arlington, Virginia
- Job ID
Airport Assistant job at SkySquad in Arlington VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
We are only hiring CURRENTLY BADGED employees at Reagan National Airport .
If you enjoy helping others and are a CURRENTLY BADGED EMPLOYEE AT REAGAN NATIONAL AIRPORT please apply!!
SkySquad is the answer to the question how am I going to manage all this through the airport . Whether you re a family with children who needs an extra set of eyes and hands or a Senior who could use company our Assistants are there to help. Our assistants can meet you at your car when you are departing for a destination or at the gate upon arrival to get to baggage claim and out to your car.
Why work with SkySquad?
SkySquad is in rapid growth mode - with new bookings every day expansion into new airports and a growing team. We re looking for energetic compassionate caring individuals who like helping others. We will help airports provide peace of mind and confidence to fly in this post-Covid world.
- Hourly Rate of $20 plus tips
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunity to be part of an early-stage start-up company
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Carrying customer s personal items (large and small) including unloading car upon arrival bringing luggage into airport
- Assisting with the airport check-in or exit process (using check-in kiosks checking luggage printing boarding passes finding security or baggage claim area identifying the gate)
- Supervising children while in line for security while parents are using the restroom or while parents are grabbing food or drink
- Going above and beyond to improve the travel experience for the customer and other travelers in their party
- Currently badged to work onsite at CVG Airport (including employees of the airport airlines or vendor)
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service related role
- Demonstrated history of reliability and punctuality in previous roles
- Ability to communicate clearly in English both written and verbal
- Ability to lift items of up to 50lbs
- Previous caregiving experience (senior or children)
- Ability to think creatively and quickly to solve problems
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Specific Activities Include:
- Texting customer before arrival
- Communications with customer to confirm a meeting place at airport entrance
- Assistance with unloading car upon arrival
- Assistance with bringing luggage into airport
- Assistance printing boarding passes
- Assistance navigating to security
- Assistance loading the security belt with luggage and carry on items
- Assistance with children while in lines for security
- Assistance with finding the appropriate gate for customer
- Assistance with children while waiting for boarding plane
SkySquad Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.