Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Rock Hill, SC
Westminster, Maryland (DMW) & Rock Hill, SC (UZA)
- Assist Lead/Inspectors with inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting, and/or installations on aircraft, as directed
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks in a safe and accurate manner
- Perform tasks using the appropriate parts, and in accordance with appropriate manufacturers instructions or as prescribed by lead/inspector
- Maintain adherence to the operating parameters of the Skytech, Inc. Repair Station Manual
- Properly document work completed, parts removed, parts requested, or on-the-job training received
- Accountable for time expenditures on jobs in progress, with an accurate record of time worked shown daily on timecard
- Maintain working knowledge of current airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters, and the like
- Promote company policy
- Work overtime or off-site as needed
- Provide own toolbox and professional quality tools as necessary to perform the work
- AMT must be able to properly complete paperwork associated with the assigned tasks including work orders, tags, timecards, parts requests, and training forms.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
• A&P Certificate
• Minimum 3-5 years of General Aviation experience required
• Piper, Pilatus and PT-6 experience is a plus
• Basic Computer skills and typing
Visit us for a current list of available positions and additional application instructions at www.skytechinc.com and please reference Avjobs when applying.
This Job Report is to be considered - Newsworthy Aviation Employment Information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the Job Report Network. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this company's web site for additional details and information.
AMT job at Skytech
Apply for this AMT position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.