Cross Utilized Agent Lbf Hot
- North Platte, Nebraska
- Job ID
Cross Utilized Agent Lbf job at Skywest Airlines in North Platte NE
Description, duties, responsibilities
SkyWest Airlines the largest independently owned regional airline is currently in search of individuals who take pride in seeing a job done well and are ready to take on new challenges and opportunities. Come join our North Platte NE team! This hub serves North Platte and the surrounding areas as it provides daily flights connecting it directly to many locations across the country and world. As a Part-Time Cross Utilized Agent you will be working with a team of airline professionals as you provide an excellent customer experience and maintain an efficient safe and on-time airline.
Primary Job Duties:
As a SkyWest employee you will be part of an exciting team spread across the nation that loves working in the travel industry and sharing their enthusiasm with the passengers. From the seasoned traveler to the first time flier we want to make it a great experience. Aside from being a part of this incredible network of individuals all SkyWest employees enjoy unparalleled travel benefits for you and your family with one or more of our four mainline partners.
As a Part-Time Cross Utilized Agent you will provide excellent front-line service to our passengers. Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Loading/unloading customer luggage airfreight and company mail on/off aircraft
- Greeting passengers issuing tickets providing seat assignments checking baggage boarding flights re-booking passengers all in a prompt and friendly manner
- Escorting passengers and special needs customers safely and courteously
- Marshalling aircraft in and out of the ramp area
- Servicing aircraft as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Must possess a valid driver license
- Ability to lift 60+ pounds consistently with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Willing to work nights weekends and holidays
- Type 30 words per minute (Preferred)
Please complete the online application. Top applicants will be contacted for an interview. This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
This position may require the selected candidate to travel outside the station for training - in addition to the completion of their new hire onboarding. More information regarding training will be discussed in an interview.
Skywest Airlines Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.