King Air 350 Client Aviation Manager Novato CA Featured
- Novato, California
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
King Air 350 Client Aviation Manager CA job at Solairus Aviation in Novato CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Solairus Aviation is currently searching for a full-time Client Aviation Manager (CAM) to lead a flight department in the Novato area. The ideal candidate will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance. Join a hardworking team who strive to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of our clients while adhering to Solairus’ unique culture of service safety and integrity.
- Supervises assigned personnel to ensure compliance with the policies and procedures contained in Solairus FAA and other Manuals as well as applicable regulations.
- Monitors the personal appearance dress code and conduct of all assigned personnel to achieve the highest standards.
- Maintains a current read and file of all Solairus Aviation memorandums.
- Coordinates schedules and reviews applicable crew and maintenance personnel training with the appropriate training contractor.
- Coordinates all maintenance test training and other flights not initiated by the clients normal scheduling system.
- Develops scheduling procedures with clients to promote reliable efficient scheduling of aircraft.
- Approves and schedules through the flight coordinator Personal Time Off (PTO) for all assigned personnel.
- Updates the assigned flight coordinator regarding aircraft schedule changes and other matters that may affect the scheduling of aircraft and crews.
- Conducts meetings with all personnel to coordinate activities identify problems answer questions pass information and promote employee goodwill.
- Approves expense accounts for assigned personnel.
- Participates in the interview process of all assigned personnel to be employed by the operation.
- Solicits the Client Responsible Officer’s input and/or approval for all operational personnel and administrative issues of a substantive nature; Notifies the applicable Client Responsible Officer of anticipated needs for pilot relief.
- Submits written reports as required by the Operations Manuals with copies to the Client Responsible Officer.
- Revises all copies of manuals and publications assigned to aircraft.
- Maintains a Training Currency and Monthly Flight Time Record on each crewmember assigned to the account in accordance with the procedure detailed in the Solairus FOM.
- Ensures timely submission of training records medicals and other operations data to flight operations as required.
- Promotes customer goodwill through high quality service and professional demeanor. Promotes the business reputation the company image and goodwill of SOLAIRUS Aviation.
- Actively participates in the Safety Management System (SMS) implementation and initiatives and is familiar with SMS policies and procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED:
PIC Total time = 4000 hours
Fixed wing = 4000 hours
PIC Time in Type = 500 hours
Time in Turbo Jet = 1000 hours
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
A management background with a demonstrated track record of exceptional leadership skill is required to be considered for this position.
- NBAA CAM certification or other applicable leadership training.
- Experience in multiple facets of training for flight operations personnel.
- Budget development and management experience.
- College degree and/or advanced (non-flight) training.
- Interpersonal communication skills to coordinate activities identify problems answer questions pass information and promote department goodwill.
- Track record of working in (and contributing to the development of) one or more environments striving to implement and continually extend industry “best practices” in all facets of flight operations.
- Typed on BE350
- First class medical required
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis
- Must be able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually
- Must be located or willing to relocate withing 2 hours of KDVO.
Solairus Aviation Company Overview
Solairus Aviation is raising the bar in the aircraft charter and aviation asset management industries. Founded by an accomplished executive leadership team, Solairus is focused on delivering exceptional private jet charter flight services and outstanding asset optimization solutions that truly go above and beyond standard offerings. The company is comprised of a passionate group of flight and aircraft specialists who are focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients and redefining integrated private jet services. Solairus Aviation is a US-based aviation services company whose core business is assisting owners with the safe, reliable, and economical operation of their aircraft. We accomplish this by using systems, processes, and procedures developed and honed throughout thirty plus years in the industry. Our services are customized to meet your individual travel and financial requirements, and to support your flight operation with the highest standards of safety and personalized service, regardless of the location of the private jet.