Staff Accountant Featured
- Petaluma, California
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Staff Accountant job at Solairus Aviation in Petaluma CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Finance this is a temporary position to fill in while we are recruiting for a Senior Staff Accountant.
- Administrative tasks as assigned.
- Accounting Knowledge – Clear understanding of basic accounting concepts and principles
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables graphs and macros)
- Ability to work independently to achieve objectives in established time frames
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Analytical and possess strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to perform multi-tasked assignments
Solairus Aviation Company Overview
Solairus Aviation is raising the bar in the aircraft charter and aviation asset management industries. Founded by an accomplished executive leadership team, Solairus is focused on delivering exceptional private jet charter flight services and outstanding asset optimization solutions that truly go above and beyond standard offerings. The company is comprised of a passionate group of flight and aircraft specialists who are focused on exceeding the expectations of our clients and redefining integrated private jet services. Solairus Aviation is a US-based aviation services company whose core business is assisting owners with the safe, reliable, and economical operation of their aircraft. We accomplish this by using systems, processes, and procedures developed and honed throughout thirty plus years in the industry. Our services are customized to meet your individual travel and financial requirements, and to support your flight operation with the highest standards of safety and personalized service, regardless of the location of the private jet.