Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Solairus Aviation Jobs
Flight Coordinator US Based
Salary Annual: USD
Solairus Aviation is currently seeking an experienced Flight Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be a team player that is willing to go above and beyond to ensure the highest levels of service to our clients and flight crews.
The Flight Coordinator serves as the central point of contact for aircraft scheduling between Solairus Aviation clients (aircraft owners and charter customers) and flight crew and maintenance personnel. The position is responsible for scheduling the aircraft and crew and for arranging all services in conjunction with scheduled trips.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive trip requests from clients and work with them to schedule the aircraft.
- Provide clients with creative solutions to effectively meet their travel needs while ensuring safety of the operation and adherence to regulations and policies
- Provide clients with a detailed flight itinerary for each trip
- Effectively and accurately communicate all aircraft schedule information to client client’s staff and Solairus flight crew and maintenance personnel.
- Arrange trip logistics and service items as necessary to support the client and crew including:
- Make travel arrangements for flight crew (hotels rental cars etc)
- Arrange passenger services as requested (catering ground transportation etc.)
- Arrange landing and over-flight permits airport slots ground handling security and customs clearances for domestic and international destinations
- Assist crew with visas and other international entry requirements
- Provide required documentation for and communicate with various government agencies for domestic and international operations including Customs and Immigration as applicable.
- Coordinate aircraft movement in concert with the Pilot in Command to ensure that all airspace airport and duty time restrictions are complied with
- Provide flight following to clients and ensure that all support services are arranged and confirmed per the schedule.
- Monitor flight and duty time limitations for flight crews to ensure compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and Solairus Flight Operations Manuals.
- Assist flight crew as necessary with trip analysis and planning to determine feasibility options for fuel stops crew augmentation etc.
- Maintain a current database of all client and flight crew contact information and preferences for each assigned account so that it is readily available to all Flight Followers.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Ability to work with the Solairus flight planning and scheduling software and the Microsoft Windows and Office Software.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member with other Flight Coordinators.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all cases regarding client information and travel schedule.
- Knowledge of aircraft dispatch principles and aircraft trip planning principles including knowledge of FAA regulations airport information resources available for trip planning aircraft and trip support and weather monitoring.
- Ability to quickly learn and assimilate Solairus flight operations standards and policy.
- Well organized and meticulous
- Ability to plan and to prioritize work with limited supervision
- Seeing: must be able to read report charts and to use a computer. (75-100%)
- Hearing: must be able to hear well enough to communicate over the phone in and person with clients and co-workers. (75-100%)
- Standing/Walking: very limited. (0-15%)
- Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: must be able to write type use a computer and use a phone. (75-100%)
- Normal office working conditions with moderate noise level
Flight Coordinator US Based job at Solairus Aviation
Apply for this Flight Coordinator US Based position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 98,992 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 98,992
aviation jobs available. 93,380 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.