Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Solairus Aviation Jobs
Client Services Director New York San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
Salary Annual: USD
Solairus Aviation is seeking a self-motivated team player to join the Client Services Department. The ideal candidate will be based in either the San Francisco/Oakland Bay area, or the New York metropolitan area. The Client Services Director will work with the overall account management across all functional disciplines ensuring superior customer service.
- Act as a liaison between the Executive team, Client Aviation Manager and the Client. Advise departments and Senior Management promptly of all critical issues pertaining to the account
- Work closely with the Executive team on overall account standing
- Build strong relationships with the Client while working closely with client cross-functional teams including Solairus Executive team, Maintenance, Human Resources, Flight Operations, Accounting, Marketing, Flight Coordination and Dispatch
- Liaison between aircraft principle and the dedicated crew/CAM and internal departments. Field and respond to client questions to include but not limited to operations, maintenance, insurance claims, and invoicing issues
- Assist with maintenance planning, reporting and reviewing maintenance issues with principle
- Oversight of aircraft onboarding to ensure a smooth transition, assist with aircraft insurance and registration renewal
- Build relationships with FBO managers, develop knowledge of which airports have hangar availability, work with the Solairus Safety Manager to ensure compliance with safety standards
- Human Resources Responsibilities: Manage hiring and recruiting for accounts, interviewing, salary and bonus changes, identify and monitor crew dynamics, sourcing and hiring per diem crews. Ensure performance evaluations are complete, monitor overall crew spending, general check in on crew morale
- Coordinate information flow to crew members and functional departments. Manage ongoing communications process for information flowing to and from the various corporate departments and clients
- Perform account related research, generate reports and annual budgets
- Support the Executive Management team in developing proposals, researching hangar costs and availability
SKILL SETS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Strong relationships within the industry, and a network of vendors and pilots
- Minimum of 8 years of Aviation experience preferred
- Experience working with Human Resources with confidential material
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences
- Passion about business – always thinking of ways to improve relationship with assigned Client
- Strong listening skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Some travel is required
COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe, SharePoint, Avianis, Oracle, and ADP
Client Services Director New York job at Solairus Aviation
Apply for this Client Services Director New York San Francisco position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.