Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Solairus Aviation Jobs
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Perform all airframe, power-plant repairs and modifications required to meet company, manufacturer, and FAA requirements.
- Perform aircraft maintenance, inspection, repair and servicing: Tires, Fluid Reservoirs, Nitrogen Bottles, Lavs, etc
- Maintenance Record Keeping
- Facilities Maintenance: Inspect Lube Hangar Doors, Replace lighting, Weed Control, Cleaning
- Fuel Farm: Daily/Weekly/Monthly Inspections, Servicing of pump and hose reel bearings, etc.
- Keep the hangar and shop area clean and orderly, assist in aircraft reconfigurations, keep the interior/exterior of the aircraft clean, Facilities Maintenance, and any other duties assigned to him by the Maintenance Manager.
- A&P License
- 3+ years experience maintaining Citation aircraft: models Bravo and XLS+ preferred
- Valid driver’s license and US Passport
Required Technical Skills/Knowledge:
- Experience maintaining corporate aircraft - experience working on Citations preferred
- Experience and demonstrated skill in troubleshooting aircraft preferred
- Ability to operate all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignments.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician job at Solairus Aviation
Apply for this Aircraft Maintenance Technician position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.