Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Solairus Aviation Jobs
Gulfstream 450 550 Flight Attendant Oakland CA and Chicago IL
Salary Annual: USD
Solairus Aviation is looking for a full-time flight attendant to join a Part 91/135 operation based in the Bay Area and Chicago. The ideal candidate will be a team player that is hard working flexible and willing to assume additional responsibilities to provide a superior level of service to guests. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Provide a high level of service to the client while ensuring the safety and comfort of each aircraft passenger during flight.
- Explain use of safety equipment in addition to serving food and beverages
- Direct and assist passengers in the event of an emergency.
- Verify that first aid kits and other emergency equipment including fire extinguishers and oxygen bottles are in working order.
- Secure the cabin – adhering to federal regulations prior to take-off and landing.
- Administer basic first aid to passengers in distress. ie: CPR AED First Aid
- Remain calm and reassure passengers when situations warrant (e.g. turbulence inclement weather delays emergencies).
- Greet passengers and assist with their personal belongings.
- Assist passengers while entering and exiting the aircraft.
- Determine if any special assistance will be required to accommodate passengers.
- Perform preflight briefings.
- Ensure an adequate supply of food beverages blankets/bedding reading material emergency equipment and other supplies is on board and accessible in flight.
- Facilitate and manage passenger requests for food and drinks.
- Plan passenger and crew meals and create menus for each individual flight leg.
- Prepare passenger and crew meals.
- Purchase/order any items the passengers have specially requested to be on board for their flight following procurement guidelines put forth by Client Aviation Manager.
- Conduct periodic inflight checks to ensure passenger comfort and cabin cleanliness.
- Operate audio and video systems.
- Advise PIC on any client service issues safety concerns or system problems.
- Adhere to PIC instructions regarding all trip related procedures and responsibilities.
- Inspect clean and stock the cabin galley lavatories and flight deck after every leg.
- Ensure that the aircraft is ALWAYS prepared for a flight: cleaned and stocked.
- Complete pre-flight in-flight and post flight paperwork
- Order all necessary items to keep the aircraft and hangar fully stocked.
- Ensure hangar storage areas are clean and organized at all times.
- Ensure seamless coordination with all team members (i.e. Pilots FAs Maintenance Supervisors and Flight Coordinator) to cover all administrative operational and logistic requirements.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- First Aid Training Certification
- 2+ years of experience as a Corporate Flight Attendant
- Flight attendant specific training from FlightSafety FACTs or similar is required within the past 12 months. Annual recurrent training is required.
- Must be technologically savvy
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- College degree preferred
- Culinary Skills
- Able to manage a constantly changing schedule
- Available to fly on short notice (2-3 hour response if on standby)
- Applicants living 2-3 hours to OAK and MDW airports preferred
- Unrestricted ability to travel worldwide (consider health and visa status)
- Must possess full range of motion (physically) and be able to lift 80 pounds.
- Able to deploy for up to 20 consecutive days
- Operation of all features of the Cabin Management Systems
- Operation of all galley equipment
- Operation of all cabin features to include berthing seats and configuring the divan into a bed.
Gulfstream 450 550 Flight Attendant and Chicago IL job at Solairus Aviation
Apply for this Gulfstream 450 550 Flight Attendant Oakland CA and Chicago IL position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.