Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Solairus Aviation Jobs
Global 5000 Flight Attendant New York NY
New Windsor, NY
Salary Annual: USD
Solairus Aviation is looking for a full-time flight attendant to join a Part 135 operation based in New York City area. The ideal candidate will be a team player that is flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities to provide a superior level of service to the passengers 24/7. Culinary experience and a passion for food a plus. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Provide a high level of service to the client while ensuring the safety and comfort of each aircraft passenger during flight.
- Explain use of safety equipment in addition to serving food and beverages
- Direct and assist passengers in the event of an emergency.
- Verify that first aid kits and other emergency equipment including fire extinguishers and oxygen bottles are in working order.
- Secure the cabin – adhering to federal regulations prior to take-off and landing.
- Administer basic first aid to passengers in distress. ie: CPR AED First Aid
- Reassure passengers when situations such as turbulence are encountered.
- Greet passengers and assist with their personal belongings.
- Assist passengers while entering or disembarking the aircraft. Determine special assistance needs of small children the elderly or disabled passengers.
- Perform preflight briefings
- Check to ensure that food beverages blankets/bedding reading material emergency equipment and other supplies are on board and are in adequate supply for the trip and amount of passengers
- Facilitate and manage passenger’s requests for food and drinks
- Shop for any/all items the passengers have specially requested to be on board for their flight following procurement guidelines put forth by Client Aviation Manager
- Prep and prepare food for passengers and crew
- Inspect clean and stock the cabin galley lavatories and flight deck after every leg
- Ensure that the aircraft is ALWAYS prepared for a flight: cleaned and stocked
- Complete pre-flight in-flight and post flight paperwork
- Conduct periodic trips through the cabin to ensure passenger comfort and maintain cabin cleanliness
- Operate audio and video systems.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- First Aid Training Certification
- 5+ years of experience as a Corporate Flight Attendant
- Flight attendant specific training from FlightSafety FACTs or similar is preferred. Annual recurrent training is required. Candidates without formal flight attendant training may be considered based on other qualification but must attend initial flight attendant training course prior to flight assignment. Preference shown to candidates who have completed FlightSafety FACTs or similar training within the past 12 months.
- Must be technologically savvy
- Flexibility and patience a must
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- College degree preferred
- Experience with small children preferred
- Culinary Skills
- Able to manage a constantly changing schedule and late night flights
- Available to fly on short notice (2-3 hour response if on standby)
- Unrestricted ability to travel worldwide (consider health and visa status)
- Operation of all features of the Cabin Management Systems
- Operation of all galley equipment
- Operation of all cabin features to include berthing seats and configuring the divan into a bed.
- Be within a two hour drive of KSWF or be willing to relocate.
Global 5000 Flight Attendant New York job at Solairus Aviation
Apply for this Global 5000 Flight Attendant New York NY position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.