Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Solairus Aviation Jobs
Falcon 900EX EASy Maintenance Supervisor Teterboro NJ
Salary Annual: USD
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintenance performed on assigned aircraft and ensuring compliance to Solairus Aviation’s policies and procedures regarding airworthiness standards. Specific duties include but are not limited to routine maintenance tracking long term planning scheduling and completion of maintenance events and financial responsibility for costs incurred associated with maintenance operations. This position reports to the Director of Maintenance and/or the Client Aviation Manager (CAM). PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times. Must be able to sit stand and squat.
- Maintain a valid Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
- Implement the maintenance standards methods and procedures established by Solairus Aviation to ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations manufacturer’s recommendations and company policies.
- Ensure the proper completion of maintenance logs and forms required for work in progress as well as work completed.
- Ensure that adequate tools parts materials support equipment and facilities are available to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Coordinate maintenance activities and events with the Manager of Maintenance Operations Director of Maintenance and CAM as required.
- Inspect and approve work completed by contract maintenance agencies under the authority of the Director of Maintenance.
- Coordinate maintenance training requirements with the director of Maintenance and/or CAM.
- Develop a budget outlining and projecting financial expenses related to aircraft maintenance parts & labor tooling equipment and base facilities.
- Monitor and approve expenditures related to assigned aircraft.
- Undertake additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Maintenance and/or Manager of Maintenance Operations and CAM.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Must hold a valid A&P Certificate.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Corporate Aircraft Maintenance Operations.
- Recent experience in DA900EX EASy similar type aircraft (6 months within the past 24 mos.).
- Be a highly motivated individual committed to Safety Regulatory Compliance and Operational Excellence.
Falcon 900EX EASy Maintenance Supervisor job at Solairus Aviation
Apply for this Falcon 900EX EASy Maintenance Supervisor Teterboro NJ position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 73,600 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 73,600
aviation jobs available. 67,944 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.