Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Solairus Aviation Jobs
Global Express Maintenance Supervisor Austin TX
Salary Annual: USD
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintenance performed on assigned aircraft and ensuring compliance to Solairus Aviation’s policies and procedures and applicable FAR’s. Specific duties include but are not limited to performance of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance routine maintenance tracking long term planning scheduling and completion of maintenance events and financial responsibility for costs incurred associated with maintenance operations.
- Maintain a valid Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
- Implement the maintenance standards methods and procedures established by Solairus Aviation to ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations manufacturer’s recommendations and company policies.
- Ensure the proper completion of maintenance logs and forms required for work in progress as well as work completed.
- Ensure that adequate tools parts materials support equipment and facilities are available to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Coordinate maintenance activities and events with the Manager of Maintenance Operations Director of Maintenance and CAM as required.
- Inspect and approve work completed by contract maintenance agencies under the authority of the Director of Maintenance.
- Coordinate maintenance training requirements with the director of Maintenance and/or CAM.
- Develop a budget outlining and projecting financial expenses related to aircraft maintenance parts & labor tooling equipment and base facilities.
- Monitor and approve expenditures related to assigned aircraft.
- Undertake additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Maintenance and/or Manager of Maintenance Operations and CAM.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid A&P license.
- Previous Bombardier Global Express experience.
- Global Express Maintenance Initial preferred but not required.
- Strong working knowledge of Bombardier Global Express aircraft systems.
- Maintenance Management experience.
- Must be willing to travel in support of outsourced maintenance events and AOG situations.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Strong verbal written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be a highly motivated individual committed to Safety Regulatory Compliance and Operational Excellence.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds with heavier weight necessary at times. Must be able to sit stand and squat.
Global Express Maintenance Supervisor job at Solairus Aviation
Apply for this Global Express Maintenance Supervisor Austin TX position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.