Citation X PIC
- Camarillo, California
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Citation X PIC job at Sun Air Jets LLC in Camarillo CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Sun Air Jets is looking for a conscientious, professional and diligent Citation X PIC for Part 135 & 91 operations based in Camarillo, CA.
Benefits of working at Sun Air include,
- 4 hard days off per month in addition to paid time off (Vacation and sick time)
- Health, Dental, vision insurance, partially paid by the company
- Voluntary insurance plans, life insurance, LTD, AD&D, etc.
- 401k plan with company match
- Competitive pay and per diem allowance
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- CE-750 type rating, 500hr in type, current, with recent flight experience in type
- First Class Medical
- 3000 hrs TT
- 1500 hrs turbojet
- 500 hrs. turbojet PIC
If you don’t meet ALL the above minimums you will not be contacted
- Must live in the Southern California area, preferably within 1 hour of Camarillo airport
- International experience
- Computer and iPad proficient
- Maintain professional skills and knowledge
Flight crews are trained with FlightSafety/SimuFlite every 6 months.
Sun Air Jets operates a fleet of aircraft worldwide and is certified as Wyvern Wingman, Argus Platinum and audited by the Air Charter Safety Foundation and IS-BAO.
Applicants are subject to FAA/DOT drug testing program, pilot records check, background check, fingerprinting and driver’s records check.
If you are looking for an opportunity in a growing charter environment where excellence and professionalism are demanded, please apply!
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Sun Air Jets LLC Company Overview
The Sun Air Jets story began in 1999 when its founder discovered that, as an aircraft owner and customer of the aircraft management industry, industry standard practices do not necessarily favor aircraft owners. At that moment, the concept of Sun Air Jets became a reality, leading to a company founded and operated on the principles of honesty, integrity, and transparent communication, resulting in a better aircraft management experience and better financial results for aircraft owners. Being a boutique aircraft management company, but with extraordinary financial investment in our human capital and facilities, we have the desire and capacity to dedicate attention and resources to each aircraft owner and their specific needs.