Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Sun Air Jets, a full service FBO in Camarillo, is seeking a full time Flight Technician. Sun Air Jets is an industry leader in the performance of corporate jet support services. The company delivers a wide variety of services tailored specifically to business jet owners including aircraft management, on demand charter, aircraft fueling, hangar storage, and jet maintenance.
• A dynamic and multi-faceted position
• Los Angeles based aircraft, very competitive compensation package.
• A position that requires the candidate to be intimately involved with one individual aircraft.
• The opportunity encompasses all the duties of a cabin server and many additional duties of a qualified technician.
• Approximate involvement with the aircraft is 12 to 18 days per month
• Seeking a candidate that brings knowledge, professionalism and especially enthusiasm to the flight department.
Essential Job Functions:
Involvement with the assigned aircraft to include but not limited to:
• In flight cabin service to high end clientele.
• Timely and accurate procurement of aircraft/trip catering, food items, passenger requests etc.
• Knowledge of aircraft status including maintenance items/issues and events.
• Aircraft maintenance on the road generally limited to AOG events.
• Coordination and communication with aircraft crew and management personnel during maintenance on the road
• The flight tech will not be required to work on the aircraft during maintenance events at home base (except for providing information/briefings.)
• Maintenance/upkeep of the aircraft stock and stock room.
• Standardization and documentation of stock to be on the aircraft
• A&P license
• Bombardier/Global experience preferred
• Preferred local to the Los Angeles/Ventura area
• Willing to train the right candidate in cabin attendant services/duties
Please sign in to apply for this job.