Strategic Planning Analyst AFC G357 Featured
- Austin, Texas
- Annual Salary $65,000.00
- Job ID
Strategic Planning Analyst AFC G357 job at Systems Products and Solutions in Austin TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Systems, Products, and Solutions Inc. (SPS) is seeking experienced, highly motivated applicants for a Strategic Planning Analyst supporting the Army Futures Command (AFC) HQ G-3/5/7 in Austin, TX. This is a soon to be awarded contract. Duties will include:
- Draft plans, for Government review and approval, to integrate the Army Modernization Enterprise (AME) into the HQDA Army Campaign Plan.
- Conduct analyses and provide recommendations that enable alignment and integration of AME efforts to the Army Campaign Plan and Army Modernization Strategy; assist in the synchronization of AFC efforts with the Army Modernization Priorities through the Army Campaign Plan
- Assist in coordinating with HQDA, Joint, and OSD Staff counterparts and organizations to ensure AFC equities are addressed; and assist in achieving shared understanding of material modernization efforts across the AME through collaborative engagements with strategic partners.
- Support the implementation and measurement of the AFC Campaign Plan.
- Support the Government to ensure command alignment with DoD and national strategic goals.
- Review and analyze new and proposed legislation, executive orders, Army directives, and other Army guidance to determine applicability on organization operations, programs and requirements.
- Assist AFC leadership and stakeholders to develop long term Army, OSD, Congressional, Academia, Industry and other key stakeholder engagement plans, strategies, and supporting processes.
- Conduct studies, provide subject matter expertise and capture lessons learned to facilitate AFC analysis of internal and external business processes and organizational constructs, and optimize integration and synchronization of Army Modernization activities.
7-9 years experience, 4 additional years of experience can substitute for the Bachelor's Degree requirement.
Systems Products and Solutions Company Overview
Before SPS was started in 2005, our CEO Nilmini Thompson was a government contract employee, serving in a myriad of logistics planning, information management, and deployment readiness positions. It was from the above business operational primary mindset Nilmini established SPSÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ business operational framework. That being a solutions-based company that focuses on partnering with our customers to solve problems, rather than just the tasks at hand. And looking back we can proudly say that it was the right mindset and has contributed to countless significant customer successes over the years. SPS Today. Today, SPSÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ ground and aviation service brands have operated in over 40 locations and counting. Our companies continue to provide a full spectrum of quality ground and aviation logistics, supply, maintenance, engineering, training, fielding, and IT platform-based services, including excellent lifecycle-based reliability, usability, and maintainability services. SPS has recently expanded its capabilities to providing equipment production and network security testing. Systems Products and Solutions is a solutions-based company with expertise spanning across a broad range of defense ground and aviation services. Our commitment to perform with integrity is instilled in every employee as a non-negotiable expectation of behavior. This expectation is guided by our integrity policy and is underscored by an extensive array of operating policies, processes, and communications. Our Mission & Vision Mission Our mission is to identify, develop and deliver rapid solutions to strengthen warfighter readiness. Vision Be the global small business leader strengthening national security.