Customer Service Representative Urgent
- Chesterfield, Missouri
- Hourly $11.00
- Job ID
Customer Service Representative job at TAC Air in Chesterfield MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
You can work with private jets!
Are you interested in the aviation industry? Do you have customer service experience? Are you a student seeking a job that will complement your school schedule, or do you want to start a career in aviation or hospitality? As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a great team environment, taking care of flight crews, pilots and passengers.
Extensive aviation safety and customer service training provided for Customer Service Representatives.
Customer Service Representatives are expected to perform the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and corporate aviation clientele
- Arrange services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation
- Coordinate aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage
- Effectively communicate via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground radio, in addition to other forms of communication
- Educate customers on available services, promotions and programs
- Process customer invoices
- Answer customer questions and resolve issues as necessary
Required Skills & Qualifications
Customer Service Representatives must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid state drivers license
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable with computer skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous aviation/FBO experience
TAC Air Company Overview
TAC Air is an aviation services provider focusing on traditional fixed base operation (FBO) services for all segments of aviation, including general aviation, military/government, and commercial air carriers. Our areas of expertise include ground handling, aircraft fueling, hangar development, cargo handling, and aircraft de-icing all done with superior customer service. What started with a single location in Texarkana, Arkansas, has grown into a national network of FBOs, serving customers in a variety of markets, both large and small. Setting the network of FBOs apart from its competitors is the TAC Air philosophy that success is based upon well trained, friendly employees with a passion for service. TAC Airs employees are dedicated to exceeding customers expectations each and every day. This way of doing business has always been and will continue to be an integral part of TAC Airs day-to-day operations.