- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Hourly $11.00
- Job ID
Ramp Coordinator job at TAC Air in Salt Lake City UT
Description, duties, responsibilities
Are you looking for a start-up career opportunity with a company that values its employees? Are you a friendly, outgoing person who gets satisfaction from helping others? If you answered yes, and you want to be part of a team where such qualities are rewarded, come on board as a Ramp Coordinator with a company where you will be part of a unique work family that believes in helping one another succeed. Take your career outdoors today, into the busy and exciting world of aviation!
Will provide transportation and ramp operational support for our passengers and pilots, and assist the Line Service Department in the areas in which they are trained, in the most efficient, safe and effective manner possible with the highest regard for customer service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Ramp Coordinators include but not limited to:
- Transportation Vehicles – Responsible for the prompt, accurate and safe movement of passengers/pilots vehicles.
- Aircraft – Responsible for marshaling aircraft, proper placement of chocks, cones, greeting and wing walking.
- Passenger Shuttle – Responsible for shuttling passengers and pilots safely to the airline terminal or nearby hotels.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Answer customer questions and resolve issues as necessary
Required Skills & Qualifications
Customer Service Representatives must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid state drivers license
TAC Air Company Overview
TAC Air is an aviation services provider focusing on traditional fixed base operation (FBO) services for all segments of aviation, including general aviation, military/government, and commercial air carriers. Our areas of expertise include ground handling, aircraft fueling, hangar development, cargo handling, and aircraft de-icing all done with superior customer service. What started with a single location in Texarkana, Arkansas, has grown into a national network of FBOs, serving customers in a variety of markets, both large and small. Setting the network of FBOs apart from its competitors is the TAC Air philosophy that success is based upon well trained, friendly employees with a passion for service. TAC Airs employees are dedicated to exceeding customers expectations each and every day. This way of doing business has always been and will continue to be an integral part of TAC Airs day-to-day operations.