Prototype Program Manager JAX Featured
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Annual Salary $110,000.00 - $130,000.00
- Job ID
Prototype Program Manager JAX job at Tactical Air Support in Jacksonville FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Prototype Program Manager
Revenue Services / MRO
Starting Salary Range: $110,000 to $130,000
Tactical Air Support is recognized by E3 Solutions as a Great Company Culture -- Come Join Our Team!
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a growing national company, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft. We "Serve Those Who Serve" with innovative aviation solutions while maintaining a balanced focus on our customers and our teams and we are seeking an experienced Prototype PM to join our Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Services team.
This position is in Jacksonville, Florida, the largest city in Florida with a population close to one million people. Jacksonville boasts the largest Naval port in the United States and offers communities rich in history, arts and culture, entertainment, recreation, and cuisine. Check out https://www.lifestorage.com/blog/moving/moving-to-jacksonville-fl/ for more information about Jacksonville.
The ideal candidate for the Prototype Program Manager position will be responsible for managing the end-to-end program management for several prototype F5+ aircraft builds from PDM, through engineering design, to modification, and DD250 as part of the ARTEMIS program. The successful performance of this position will require candidate to meet and support the business goals and mission of the company.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering, business administration/management or related discipline; advanced degree preferred equivalent combination of training, education, and experience in a relevant field or industry will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated progression of duties and responsibilities leading to a Program Manager role with a minimum of five years' strong, practical experience in aircraft production program management.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification, or similar, or Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC-P/PM), or similar, preferred.
- Background or experience with continuous process improvement (ISO/9000/AS9100 or Lean Six Sigma) preferred.
- Familiarity or experience with the U.S. Armed Forces and Department of Defense (DoD) federal contractors and the aerospace, defense, or commercial aviation industry preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Travel to various work sites may be required and ability to support detachments as assigned.
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.