Junior Software EngineerJax Urgent
- Reno, Nevada
- Annual Salary $75,000.00 - $95,000.00
- Job ID
Junior Software EngineerJax job at Tactical Air Support in Reno NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a growing national company, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft. We "Serve Those Who Serve" with innovative aviation solutions while maintaining a balanced focus on our customers and our teams and we are seeking an experienced Junior Software Engineer to join our Innovation team.
Information Technology's (IT) mission is to empower Tactical Air's employees, partners, and customers through transformative technology solutions that fuel growth, innovation, and sustainable competitive advantage. We are dedicated to driving digital transformation, aligning technology with our business objectives, and advancing Tactical Air's mission. We strive to leverage cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions to enhance operational efficiency, deliver exceptional user experiences, and enable data-driven decision-making across the organization. By fostering a culture of collaboration, continuous learning, and agility, we aim to be a catalyst for positive change, enabling Tactical Air to thrive in a rapidly evolving digital landscape.
The ideal candidate for the Junior Software Engineer position will have a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment. This is an entry-level position that offers an excellent opportunity for growth and learning in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please refer to the position profile for complete job description and requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline, advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience as a SharePoint Administrator or a similar role managing a Knowledge Management System.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint security, permissions, and user management.
- Familiarity with software development tools and technologies (e.g., IDEs, version control systems).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required and ability to support detachments as assigned.
- Able to obtain U.S. government security clearance.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.