Senior Site Maintenance Manager Featured
- Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Senior Site Maintenance Manager job at Tactical Air Support in Klamath Falls OR
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Senior Site Maintenance Manager is responsible to provide daily oversight of all service, repair, and overall maintenance of aircraft and aircraft engines to verify aircraft are safe for flight and compliant with all regulations. This position will oversee scheduling and timely completion of repairs and maintenance. The Senior Site Maintenance Manager will serve as an advisor to maintenance teams regarding projects, tasks, and operations; provide input to strategic decisions which affect functional areas of responsibility and must be capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would like provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying.
- Demonstrated and extensive background in aircraft maintenance occupational field, preferably in the military or with a government aviation maintenance contractor.
- Experience with high performance military aircraft (F-5/T-38).
- Lead or supervision experience; progressive management experience.
- Lean Six Sigma or AS9100 training or certification.
- Strong knowledge of scheduled tracking systems and ability to ensure tracking and compliance of all scheduled maintenance is accomplished in accordance with instructions.
- Extensive technical knowledge of aircraft, machinery, facilities, and equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to offer technical direction in all maintenance areas.
- Demonstrated understanding of technical language terms in associated field.
- Knowledge of safe working techniques and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally, and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S.
- Current U.S. government security clearance or ability to obtain clearance.
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug screening (including for marijuana).
The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in cutting-edge aircraft mission systems development and maintenance, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.