Senior Tactical Systems Analyst YUMA Featured
- Yuma, Arizona
- Job ID
Senior Tactical Systems Analyst YUMA job at Tactical Air Support in Yuma AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
The ideal candidate for the Senior Tactical Systems Analyst position will leverage extensive operational strike fighter experience and graduate-level credentials in strike fighter employment, instruction, and/or flight test. This position will ensure protection of current and potential intellectual and company technology and will be required to regularly interact with and provide guidance, support, and input to internal and external customers, including VFA squadrons, test squadrons, and program offices.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please see job description for minimum or preferred requirements.
- Weapons school graduate, test pilot graduate, former weapons school, TPS or FRS/TPU instructors.
- Eight years' experience as an aircrew (pilot or WSO) in fighter/attack aircraft; relevant instructor experience advantageous.
- Familiarity or experience with the U.S. Armed Forces and Department of Defense (DoD) federal contractors and the aerospace, defense, or commercial aviation industry preferred.
- Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of F-35.
- Ability to convey tactical and technical information as subject matter expert (SME) for various tactical aircraft systems, especially the F-35.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team of professionals in the execution of government contract Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Enthusiasm and commitment to a working environment requiring collaboration and coordination with others.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Occasional (20%) travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Current U.S. government security clearance, or ability to obtain clearance.
- Eligibility for SAP/SAR programs.
The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in high level contracts management support and solving problems, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. TACTICAL AIRS VISION FOR THE FUTURE IS TO BE THE WORLDS PREMIER Ãƒ CENTER OF EXCELLENCEÂ FOR COMMERCIAL TACTICAL AVIATION TRAINING AND SUPPORT SERVICES. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world classÂ aviation expertise powered by a cadre of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution, Its not what we do, its how we do it.Â