Configuration Manager Featured
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Annual Salary $100,000.00
- Job ID
Configuration Manager job at Tactical Air Support in Jacksonville FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support, Inc., provides training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft, is seeking an experienced Configuration Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate for the Configuration Manager position is vital to Tactical Air's ongoing viability and performance by ensuring production and availability of CAS aircraft. The Configuration Manager will be responsible to execute engineering design, development, testing, and analysis of aircraft and structures to include U.S. Navy F-5N+F+ series aircraft. This position will communication and collaborate with aircraft maintenance, pilots, engineering team members, and program management in support of mission systems.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please refer to the position profile for complete job description and requirements.
- Ability to perform configuration management responsibilities for aircraft components and systems.
- Able to apply concepts and define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes to create product build scripts and procedures and integrate scripts with the build process.
- Ensure proper use of development configuration management tools (e.g., Windchill).
- Ensure version control of releases and maintain status updates of build plans and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required and ability to support detachments as assigned.
- Eligible for U.S. government security clearance; current Secret clearance preferred.
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening (including for marijuana) per DOT/FAA requirements for safety sensitive positions.
- This position is subject to medical or physical certification requirements.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.