Program Manager JTAC Urgent
- Lexington Park, Maryland
- Annual Salary $132,000.00 - $155,000.00
- Job ID
Program Manager JTAC job at Tactical Air Support in Lexington Park MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
JTAC PROGRAM MANAGER
Tactical Air Global
Starting Salary Range: $132,000.00 to $155,000.00 DOE
TacAir Global (TAG), a wholly owned subsidiary of Tactical Air Support, Inc. (Tactical Air), provides highly specialized training and expertise to our international partners in support of U.S. interests and is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join our team. TAG's mission aligns with Tactical Air's mission, focusing on providing "Center of Excellence" level training and advisory services on a global platform and leveraging combat and training experience to provide improvement in combat capabilities.
The ideal candidate for the Program Manager position will report to the Deputy Director of Business Development and will be responsible to lead and coordinate the assigned Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) program. This position will support JTAC administrative, training, and logistic requirements outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) from within the continental U.S. (CONUS) and duties will include providing strategic guidance to project managers and teams to ensure the project and program goals are aligned with company strategies. The JTAC Program Manager will manage program budgets and resource allocations, must have the ability to work with a wide range of professionals across different disciplines, and will be involved in the development of new strategies. Additional responsibilities will include overseeing program team members, subject matter experts, or specialists involved in delivery of products, data management, training of team members, and logistics support. The location for this position is negotiable.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would like provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Please see complete job description for all duties requirements.
- Ability to identify risks and problems, propose solutions, and provide timely and accurate contract deliverables.
- Interpretation of policies in specific program areas and ability to provide leadership, coordination, and authoritative advice to managers and officials.
- Ability to develop cooperative relationships which result in the formulation and execution of progressive and comprehensive programs, compliant with governmental regulations, goals, and objectives.
- Must be able to direct, administer, and evaluate programs, policies, and procedures in assigned program areas.
- Strong leadership and management skills with ability to provide supervisory support for assigned contract, including hiring, training, security requirements, and retention of program staff.
- Strong recordkeeping skills with ability to maintain documentation of program and various academic activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing; fluency in Arabic language preferred.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Regular travel (approximately 25%) internationally and to various work sites throughout the U.S. as assigned.
- Current U.S. government Secret clearance (or higher).
- Must possess, or have ability to obtain, U.S. passport and Saudi Arabian VISA.
TAG/Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in aviation tactical training and program management, TAG/Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. TACTICAL AIRS VISION FOR THE FUTURE IS TO BE THE WORLDS PREMIER Ãƒ CENTER OF EXCELLENCEÂ FOR COMMERCIAL TACTICAL AVIATION TRAINING AND SUPPORT SERVICES. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world classÂ aviation expertise powered by a cadre of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution, Its not what we do, its how we do it.Â