Inventory & Materials Planner JAX
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Job ID
Inventory Materials Planner JAX job at Tactical Air Support in Jacksonville FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The ideal candidate for the Aircraft Modification Inventory & Materials Planner position will report to the Logistics Manager and will be responsible to ensure the efficient and continuous flow of materials according to production demand and schedules of specific aircraft modification product lines. This position will collate and analyze data regarding orders and production levels to predict future demand for materials. The Inventory & Materials Planner will work closely within the supply chain functional teams to plan inventory, schedule manufacturing orders, coordinate work and materials to meet delivery expectations, coordinate shipment of orders, and ensure accuracy of forecast needs, inventory records, item usage history, and forecasting files.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please see job description for minimum requirements.
- Background and experience in aviation manufacturing planning, inventory control, or material handling or planning.
- Continuous improvement and quality management system training such as ISO9000/AS9100.
- Ability to read and understand design drawings, blueprints, and technical manuals.
- Strong understanding of ERP and supply chain software.
- Strong computer skills with advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance.
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening (including for marijuana).
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in supporting cutting-edge aircraft mission systems development and maintenance, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. TACTICAL AIRS VISION FOR THE FUTURE IS TO BE THE WORLDS PREMIER Ãƒ CENTER OF EXCELLENCEÂ FOR COMMERCIAL TACTICAL AVIATION TRAINING AND SUPPORT SERVICES. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world classÂ aviation expertise powered by a cadre of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution, Its not what we do, its how we do it.Â